Massage therapy is open for business!
It has been a tough time for massage therapists but they are all allowed to work now – so it is back to business!
However, when booking your mobile massage therapist remember to check with them what their requirements regarding Covid guidance is.
- Some may require you to wear a mask
- Mask wearing for therapists is not mandatory and some no longer wear them so if you are concerned about this make sure you ask them when booking.
- You may wish to make sure the therapist is fully vaccinated, if so remember to ask.
- Some therapists may ask you if you are vaccinated, some may not.
- If you are are unsure of anything relating to Covid please ask the therapist at time of making your booking enquiry.
Search for a mobile massage therapist near you on the home page by selecting your region then clicking on the ‘near me’ button.
If you are searching for a therapist in a region where you do not live, you can search that region then check on the map for the area you want. If on a mobile or tablet – the map is at the bottom.
There may be several search page results, the map will only show you results of the page that you are on. Scroll down to the bottom to check if there are any more pages of search results.