Hi! Welcome to our FAQ’s page. Hopefully you will find the answers you are looking for in this section. If not, please drop us a quick line and we will endeavour to get back to you with an answer real soon.
Mobile Massage Therapists FAQ’s
- How do I add my listing? Click on the ‘+add listing’ on the top right hand corner of the website then choose the plan that suits you. Enter all the information required in the box, Tick that you agree to the T’s and C’s then hit ‘Save and Preview’. If you have chosen the Basic Plan you will be asked to hit ‘Publish’ if you have chosen the monthly plan you will be asked to hit ‘Pay and Publish’ – follow the instructions from there. Don’t forget if you want the listing to continue every month you will need to click the ‘recurring payment’ option. Don’t worry, you can cancel it at anytime, easily from your account dashboard and you will be sent email reminders before the payment comes out. If you do not have an account before you submit your listing am account will automatically be created for you. You then edit all your details, including creating a memorable password by clicking on the ‘person’ icon next to ‘+add listing’.
- I didn’t create a password before I logged off for the first time, what do I do? You will have been emailed a password to use when you first log on – use this and then change it to something more memorable for you by clicking on your username on the top right of the website. If you can’t find the email, please check you spam. If you still can’t find it – don’t worry- just click on ‘forgotten password’ and you will be emailed another. Please remember to check you spam/junk box if you cannot immediately find it.
- Premium listing FAQS. If you pay for a premium listing then you can put your own FAQ’s on your listing. These are an excellent tool to help answer any regular questions clients without them having to contact you. It also makes your business stand out and more professional. An example would be : ‘Does the client have to provide towels?’ or ‘How much space does the client need?’
- What is ‘My dashboard’ .this is an area where you edit and manage your listings. You can cancel your recurring subscription and manage any aspect about your business listing on In Your Home Massage.
- Where can I find ‘My Dashboard’. Click on the person icon on the top right of the homepage and a drop down menu will appear with one of the items being ‘dashboard’.
- How do I exit ‘My dashboard’? You can exit the dashboard and return to the home page by clicking on the blue logo on the top left of the Dashboard.
- How do I search for a therapist near me?You can search for a therapist in a number of ways – but the best advice is to not be too specific in the search boxes. The results will depend on what the therapists have put on their listings so the best way to search is:
- For your region – if you scroll down the home page you can click on your region. For your town – although this may be too limiting with the results
- Enter the type of massage you want press search.
- Enter the region or town you are in and press search.
- What if no results come up – your search may be too specific so try and broaden it or just choose your region from the region section click on that to see who is in your area.
- How do I contact a therapist?ou can contact them directly by using the form on their listing.
- Does In Your Home Massage vet the businesses listed on the website? No – In Your Home Massage is purely a directory website –like Yell.com. In Your Home Massage does not guarantee or vouch for any of the businesses listed. However, if you have a concern about any of the businesses, please contact the support team and your concern will be investigated.