The term ‘In Your Home Massage’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 64 Leyside, Christchurch, England BH23 3RD. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The website, In Your Home Massage, is a directory for mobile massage therapists or massage therapists who offer mobile massage as well as at their registered business location. Any business listing that is found not to offer a mobile service can be removed by us without consultation or notice and the owner of that listing will not be entitled to a refund for any package that has been paid for.
- The website is for UK businesses only.
- The website does not accept any sexual or explicit content. Any user found to be offering such services will be prohibited from adding any content to the website again. Any payment made by such user will not be refunded.
- Any user who is found to be in contradiction to these terms and condition will be removed from the website and along with any content they have submitted. any payment by such users will not be refunded.
- The website will not tolerate abuse of other users or inappropriate comments. Any user found to be posting such comments, harrassing/abusing any other user will be removed from the website and not allowed to rejoin, any content submitted by such user will be removed and any payment will not be refunded.
- Any listing showing any sexual or sexist content or a description containing the aforementioned and it/or appears to be sexual or sexist will be removed and any payment will not be refunded.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, materials and services found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information, materials and services may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information, materials or services on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- If membership for the premium package is selected on a recurring payment basis, membership can be cancelled at anytime (consideration should be given for the time banks take to process cancellation of payments). Just go to your dashboard, select your listing and select cancel.
- By accepting these terms and conditions you are agreeing to the site administrators contacting you from time to time about changes to the website, it’s terms and conditions, privacy notice or to give advice about how to maximise your business presence on the site.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.