Nora is a yoga teacher and Ayurvedic yoga massage therapist, with a degree in Food Studies and Nutrition.
Ayurvedic yoga massage is a deep tissue oil massage complemented with gentle mobilizations, tractions and assisted (passive) yoga stretches, which help lengthen the tissues and can help bring a deep sense of relaxation and renewed energy.
The massage method, which draws inspiration from both Ayurvedic massage and Iyengar yoga, works on many levels– physical, emotional, mental, energetic.
In practical terms, treatments include working with the whole body, with emphasis on the areas that need more work.
We work with the breath, so that the nervous system can let go and release tension, and this process can be effective as well as pleasant and effortless.
To find out more please visit https://norayoga.uk/ayurvedic-yoga-massage/
- Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Therapy Level 1-4, AYM UK
- 100-hour Yoga Therapy and Ayurveda, Patanjali Yoga Foundation, Rishikesh, India
- 300-hour Yoga Alliance Hatha and Ashtanga Teacher Training , Anadi Yoga Centre, Rishikesh, India
- 200-hour Yoga Alliance Hatha and Ashtanga Teacher Training, Rishikesh Yog Peeth, Rishikesh, India
- Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Yoga (QCF), HFE, London , UK
- BSc Food Studies and Nutrition, University of Leeds
- Member of Register of Exercise Professionals (REPS)